Wednesday, June 29, 2011

G'Day!

Talofa from Logan!
 This is Megan and I just thought I would drop a note. It's 5pm on Wednesday night and we just got done with our third night of Wild Wacky Week. Tomorrow is our last day. This trip so far has been an awesome expericence full of many new experiences. My first new experience was Saturday night when I began having an ear ache and as many of you know it turned into something worse. After spending all Sunday morning going to the doctor and the ER(my first time ever being in one of those!) we learned that I have an ear infection and a burst ear drum...! which isn't too big of a deal, just have to take some antibiotics and hearing should be back in about six weeks. Another great experience was getting to go to the Australia Zoo and seeing the Irwin family and being up-close with some awesome animals! Wild Wacky Week(VBS) has been a lot of fun too. We are using the 2009 theme Museum 12627. The kids seem to enjoy it---we play games, learn bible verses, hear stories and sing songs together. I can't wait to see what they have instore for us! The weather is perfect... high 60's and at night high 50's so we just bundle up to stay warm at night! hopefully I can write more later. For now Tofa and have a good night. -Megan

No comments: